Clear Channel 1st-qtr loss widens
May 4 (Reuters) - Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc , the world's second-largest outdoor advertiser by revenue, posted a wider first-quarter loss on lower billboard revenue from its international market.
Net loss for the company, which competes against Lamar Advertising Co, CBS Corp unit CBS Outdoor and France-based JCDecaux SA, widened to $44 million, or 14 cents per share, from $9.5 million, or 3 cents per share, a year ago.
Revenue for the quarter rose to $651 million from $650 million.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East