Brazil airline Gol says not in talks to sell stake
SAO PAULO May 4 (Reuters) - Brazilian airline Gol Linhas Aereas is not in talks to sell a stake to another airline, Chief Executive Constantino de Oliveira Junior said on a Friday call with reporters.
Earlier on Friday, the airline posted a first-quarter loss as higher fuel and other operating costs offset efforts to rein in expenses.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls