Norway SWF chief says sees investments in Middle East
OSLO May 4 (Reuters) - Norway's oil-backed sovereign wealth fund will allocate a bigger part of its investments to the Middle Eastern region going forward, the fund's chief said on Friday.
The fund's exposure to the region is as of today relatively limited, said Yngve Slyngstad, chief executive of Norges Bank Investment Management. (Reporting by Victoria Klesty and Henrik Stolen)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies