US judge urges more deliberations in Android case
SAN FRANCISCO May 4 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge urged jurors to continue deliberating Oracle Corp's copyright claims against Google over the Android mobile platform, after jurors indicated they had reached unanimous agreement on all but one of the questions they must decide.
U.S. District Judge William Alsup made the request at a hearing on Friday in San Francisco federal court.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study