MOVES-UBS, Storebrand, CBA
May 7 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Swiss bank UBS AG has hired former Constellation Energy executive Dayan Abeyaratne as managing director in the investment bank's power and utility group.
The Norwegian insurer said Chief Executive Idar Kreutzer resigned on Monday to take over as managing director of Finance Norway, the trade organization for banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions in Norway.
COMMONWEALTH BANK OF AUSTRALIA
The bank said its group executive of retail banking, Ross McEwan, has resigned and will join Royal Bank of Scotland as chief executive, UK Retail.
PERELLA WEINBERG PARTNERS
The financial services firm named Alexander Schnieders as a managing director in its advisory business, based in New York. Schnieders joins from Goldman Sachs.
NORTHERN TRUST CORPORATION
The investment management firm appointed Daniel Lindley as managing director of the Global Family & Private Investment Offices Group for EMEA and APAC. Lindley currently serves as president of the Northern Trust Company of Delaware.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite