- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll lowered |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
Cap Gemini Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders` Meeting
Cap Gemini Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting
Regulatory News :
The Cap Gemini (Paris:CAP) Ordinary and Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting will be held in Paris on Thursday, May 24th 2012, starting at 10:00 am, at Pavillon d’Armenonville, Allée de Longchamp, Bois de Boulogne, 75016 Paris.
The notice of meeting was published today in the BALO (Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires). It includes the Agenda and instructions for attending and voting.
The notice of meeting, which includes the proposed resolutions that the Board of Directors plans to submit to a vote of shareholders, was published in the BALO on April 11, 2012.
The notice of meeting can be consulted online on the Group’s website: http://www.capgemini.com/investors (Shareholders’ Corner / Annual General Meeting 2012).
The preparatory documentation will be communicated to shareholders according to the legal and regulatory conditions as of today.
Société anonyme au capital de 1 246 162 896 euros
Siège social : à Paris (17ème) 11, rue de Tilsitt
330 703 844 RCS Paris
Fabienne Philippot, +33 (0)1 47 54 50 82