Taiwan's HTC April sales fall on year, tick up from March
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Monday that consolidated sales for April were T$31.03 billion ($1.06 billion), down 20 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$38.73 billion a year ago. They picked up slightly from March's T$30.879 billion, the second successive month of improvement.
It did not give further details.
($1 = 29.2685 Taiwan dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Jonathan Standing)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |