Taiwan's HTC April sales fall on year, tick up from March
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan smartphone maker HTC Corp said on Monday that consolidated sales for April were T$31.03 billion ($1.06 billion), down 20 percent from the same month a year earlier.
The monthly sales compared with T$38.73 billion a year ago. They picked up slightly from March's T$30.879 billion, the second successive month of improvement.
It did not give further details.
($1 = 29.2685 Taiwan dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Jonathan Standing)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls
Time magazine named Pope Francis as its Person of the Year, crediting him with shifting the message of the Catholic Church. Slideshow