Conocophillips selling Nigerian assets - sources
LONDON May 8 (Reuters) - U.S. oil major Conocophillips is selling all of its Nigerian assets including on-shore and off-shore oil and gas fields and a stake in its LNG Brass facility, sources familiar with the situation told Reuters.
The assets are expected to attract interest from Nigerian and Asian players and could be sold individually, the sources said, and could help Conocophillips raise several billions of dollars.
ConocoPhillips recently completed the spin-off of its downstream activities into Phillips 66, a newly-created independent U.S. refiner.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |