Disney plans 'Avengers' sequel, no date set
LOS ANGELES May 8 (Reuters) - Walt Disney Co plans to follow its blockbuster movie "The Avengers" with a sequel at a future date that is not yet determined, Chief Executive Bob Iger said on Tuesday.
The movie about a team of Marvel superheroes opened with a record $207.4 million in the United States and Canada.
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food