- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Tenet first-quarter net income declines
May 8 (Reuters) - Hospital operator Tenet Healthcare Corp reported lower quarterly earnings, hurt by higher bad debt expense.
Tenet, which released preliminary first-quarter results in late April, said on Tuesday net income in the period was $58 million, or 13 cents a share, compared with $73 million, or 14 cents a share, a year ago.
Net operating revenue rose 2.2 percent to $2.35 billion.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this