- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
Carlyle names public market investor relations head
(Reuters) - The Carlyle Group said Daniel Harris, a former senior research analyst at Goldman Sachs, joined the company as Managing Director and head of public market investor relations, a week after the firm's market debut.
Harris is based in New York and will work with CFO Adena Friedman in his new position, the company said in a statement.
The private equity firm, which raised $671 million in a muted initial public offering, has not seen much stock movement in its first week as a public company.
(Reporting by Aman Shah in Bangalore)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this