Carlyle names public market investor relations head
(Reuters) - The Carlyle Group said Daniel Harris, a former senior research analyst at Goldman Sachs, joined the company as Managing Director and head of public market investor relations, a week after the firm's market debut.
Harris is based in New York and will work with CFO Adena Friedman in his new position, the company said in a statement.
The private equity firm, which raised $671 million in a muted initial public offering, has not seen much stock movement in its first week as a public company.
(Reporting by Aman Shah in Bangalore)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 6, others missing
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ