Carlyle names public market investor relations head
(Reuters) - The Carlyle Group said Daniel Harris, a former senior research analyst at Goldman Sachs, joined the company as Managing Director and head of public market investor relations, a week after the firm's market debut.
Harris is based in New York and will work with CFO Adena Friedman in his new position, the company said in a statement.
The private equity firm, which raised $671 million in a muted initial public offering, has not seen much stock movement in its first week as a public company.
(Reporting by Aman Shah in Bangalore)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed