Deutsche Boerse says XETRA trading to restart
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Boerse (DB1Gn.DE) said its Frankfurt-based XETRA shares trading platform would resume service after the start of trading was delayed due to technical problems on Tuesday.
A restart auction would begin at 0815 GMT at the earliest, it said. It added that trades executed before the delayed market opening would not be cancelled.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.