Deutsche Boerse says XETRA trading to restart
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Boerse (DB1Gn.DE) said its Frankfurt-based XETRA shares trading platform would resume service after the start of trading was delayed due to technical problems on Tuesday.
A restart auction would begin at 0815 GMT at the earliest, it said. It added that trades executed before the delayed market opening would not be cancelled.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East