Deutsche Boerse says XETRA trading to restart
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - Deutsche Boerse (DB1Gn.DE) said its Frankfurt-based XETRA shares trading platform would resume service after the start of trading was delayed due to technical problems on Tuesday.
A restart auction would begin at 0815 GMT at the earliest, it said. It added that trades executed before the delayed market opening would not be cancelled.
(Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- As some high-risk assets take a hit, investors fear worse is to come
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead