Taiwan's Quanta April sales slide 26 percent on year
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan's Quanta Computer Inc (2382.TW), the world's top contract laptop PC maker, said on Tuesday that April consolidated sales totaled T$68.03 billion ($2.32 billion), down 25.7 percent from T$91.51 billion a year earlier.
The figure was also down from the previous month's T$76.31 billion.
The company did not give further details.
For a table on Quanta's website, see here
($1 = 29.3700 Taiwan dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by)
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse