Taiwan's Quanta April sales slide 26 percent on year
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan's Quanta Computer Inc (2382.TW), the world's top contract laptop PC maker, said on Tuesday that April consolidated sales totaled T$68.03 billion ($2.32 billion), down 25.7 percent from T$91.51 billion a year earlier.
The figure was also down from the previous month's T$76.31 billion.
The company did not give further details.
For a table on Quanta's website, see here
($1 = 29.3700 Taiwan dollars)
(Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by)
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media