REG - Morrison W.Sprmkts - Transaction in Own Shares
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc ("the Company") announces that on 09 May 2012 it purchased through Jefferies International Limited 1,700,000 ordinary shares at an average price of 273.895 pence per share.
These shares will be cancelled.
Following the purchase and cancellation of these shares the Company has 2,482,770,661 shares in issue. The Company holds no ordinary shares in Treasury.
This number (2,482,770,661) represents the total voting rights in the Company and may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc 0845 611 5000
This information is provided by RNS
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media