REG - Morrison W.Sprmkts - Transaction in Own Shares
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc ("the Company") announces that on 09 May 2012 it purchased through Jefferies International Limited 1,700,000 ordinary shares at an average price of 273.895 pence per share.
These shares will be cancelled.
Following the purchase and cancellation of these shares the Company has 2,482,770,661 shares in issue. The Company holds no ordinary shares in Treasury.
This number (2,482,770,661) represents the total voting rights in the Company and may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc 0845 611 5000
This information is provided by RNS
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside |
- Hague court to order Russia to pay $50 billion in Yukos case: paper
- Pushing locals aside, Russians take top rebel posts in east Ukraine
- Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own: ex-U.S. official
- Family of five found shot dead in Maine home: police