Aroway Energy CEO Chris Cooper Talks about Oil and Gas Production Ramp-up in Alberta's Peace Arch Basin
Aroway Energy (TSX.V:ARW) (OTCQX:ARWJF) (Frankfurt: A7X1) CEO Chris Cooper is the guest on Midas Letter Money in this segment shot in Vancouver, BC. Cooper describes how Aroway's goal of achieving production of 2,000 barrels of oil per day is right on track. The company has met or exceeded its stated milestones virtually every step of the way.
Aroway is focused on the Peace Arch basin of north central Alberta, and is surrounded on all sides by much larger intermediate and major producers such as Birchcliff Energy Ltd. (TSX:BIR), Canadian Natural Resources (TSX:CNQ), Crescent Point Energy (TSX:CPG) and Shell Canada (NYSE:RDSA). Aroway expects to exit 2012 with production of at least 1,200 BOE/d.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Midas Letter Portfolio Advisors AG via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |