H&R Block Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
KANSAS CITY, MO, May 10 (Marketwire) -- H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE: HRB) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of 20 cents per share, payable July 2, 2012, to shareholders of record as of June 11, 2012. The July 2 payment marks the company's 199th consecutive quarterly dividend. About H&R Block H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE: HRB) has prepared more than 575 million tax returns worldwide since 1955, making it the country's largest tax services provider. In fiscal 2011, H&R Block had annual revenues of nearly $3 billion and prepared more than 24.5 million tax returns worldwide, including Canada and Australia. Tax return preparation services are provided in company-owned and franchise retail tax offices by approximately 100,000 professional tax preparers, and through H&R Block At Home(TM) digital products. H&R Block Bank provides affordable banking products and services. For more information, visit the H&R Block Online Press Center. For Further Information Investor Relations: Derek Drysdale 816-854-4513 email@example.com Media Relations: Gene King 816-854-4672 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Struggling Sears to spin off Lands' End clothing business |