- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Apple CEO makes no apology for company's tax strategy |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
Sun Life sees fit with ING Asia assets
TORONTO May 10 (Reuters) - Sun Life Financial sees a fit with ING Groep's Asian assets, and would be willing to issue stock to finance a large acquisition, the Canadian life insurer's chief executive said on Thursday.
ING put its Asian insurance and investment business up for sale in January. Sun Life has a growing presence in Asia and has targeted strong growth in the region.
"We're looking at all kinds of things around the world, and I would tell you they fit into the four pillars (of growth)," CEO Dean Connor told reporters after Sun Life's annual shareholder meeting in Toronto.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this