Spain not against independent audit of bank assets
MADRID May 11 (Reuters) - Spain's Economy Secretary Fernando Jimenez Latorre said he saw no issues with an independent audit of banks' assets as part of a new financial reform due to be unveiled later on Friday.
"There is no objection to that," Jimenez Latorre told journalists who were asking him about this possibility. "Anything which helps to dispel doubts about the financial system is most welcome."
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions