Infineon says CEO to quit for health reasons
BERLIN May 13 (Reuters) - German microchip maker Infineon Technologies said on Sunday that Chief Executive Peter Bauer will leave the company for health reasons on Sept. 30 and be replaced by Reinhard Ploss, responsible for production, development, technology and personnel.
Bauer has osteoporosis and informed Infineon's supervisory board about his intention to resign, the company said. (Reporting By Andreas Cremer; Editing by Erica Billingham)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source