LightSquared edging closer to bankruptcy filing
May 13 (Reuters) - Philip Falcone's telecom start-up LightSquared edged closer to a bankruptcy filing on Sunday as the hedge fund manager was far from an agreement with creditors, sources familiar with the matter said.
Falcone has until Monday at 5 p.m. EDT (2100 GMT) to reach an agreement or face a default on a $1.6 billion loan, sources said.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane