LightSquared edging closer to bankruptcy filing
May 13 (Reuters) - Philip Falcone's telecom start-up LightSquared edged closer to a bankruptcy filing on Sunday as the hedge fund manager was far from an agreement with creditors, sources familiar with the matter said.
Falcone has until Monday at 5 p.m. EDT (2100 GMT) to reach an agreement or face a default on a $1.6 billion loan, sources said.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South