Best Buy-former CEO had relationship with employee
May 14 (Reuters) - Best Buy Co Inc said that former Chief Executive Officer Brian Dunn violated company policy by engaging in an extremely close personal relationship with a female employee and that the chairman of the board acted inappropriately when he failed to bring the matter to the audit committee when he first learned about it.
Best Buy also said on Monday that Hatim Tyabji, currently the chairman of its audit committee, would succeed Richard Schulze as chairman of the board, effective June 21.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image