Italy's Ferragamo Q1 net rises 10 pct
MILAN May 14 (Reuters) - Italian luxury shoemaker Salvatore Ferragamo said on Monday its net profit including minorities in the first quarter rose 10.2 percent to 17 million euros boosted by higher sales.
In a statement, Ferragamo said revenues in the first three months rose 19.1 percent to 259.6 million euros with significant growth across its markets, product lines and distribution channels.
(Reporting By Stephen Jewkes)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'