Italy's Ferragamo Q1 net rises 10 pct
MILAN May 14 (Reuters) - Italian luxury shoemaker Salvatore Ferragamo said on Monday its net profit including minorities in the first quarter rose 10.2 percent to 17 million euros boosted by higher sales.
In a statement, Ferragamo said revenues in the first three months rose 19.1 percent to 259.6 million euros with significant growth across its markets, product lines and distribution channels.
(Reporting By Stephen Jewkes)
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- Israel knocks out Gaza power plant, digs in for long fight |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Dozens killed in fierce fighting in eastern Ukraine
- Nigeria isolates hospital in Lagos as Obama briefed on Ebola outbreak