Italy's Ferragamo Q1 net rises 10 pct
MILAN May 14 (Reuters) - Italian luxury shoemaker Salvatore Ferragamo said on Monday its net profit including minorities in the first quarter rose 10.2 percent to 17 million euros boosted by higher sales.
In a statement, Ferragamo said revenues in the first three months rose 19.1 percent to 259.6 million euros with significant growth across its markets, product lines and distribution channels.
(Reporting By Stephen Jewkes)
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details