iGATE to Present at SAPPHIRE NOW 2012
ORLANDO, Fla., May 14, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iGATE, the first integrated technology and operations company providing Business Outcomes based solutions, today announced that it will showcase its business solutions and participate in three speaking panels at SAPPHIRE NOW 2012, one of the world's premier business technology conferences. iGATE will be an Onyx-level sponsor of the event, which is being held May 14-16 at the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Fla.
The company will be exhibiting on four tracks: Mobility, Demand-Driven Supply Chain, Analytics and Business Intelligence, and Core ERP Solutions.
iGATE experts will also present three sessions:
Best Practice to Manage Local Requirements in a Global Transformation Program, noon EDT, May 14, Run Better Theater North -- Frank Lanuto, global director of enterprise applications, The Mosaic Company, and Srinivasan Ramnarayan, senior solutions architect, iGATE, will talk about best practices for effectively handling localization and local business practices in countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Chile, India and China.
Crossing the Chasm from Project to Run Mode, 4 pm EDT, May 15, Partner Theater -- Kevin Gokey, director, solution delivery and support, global information technology, Church & Dwight Co. Inc., and Koteswara Govindaraju, vice president, MRDL, iGATE, will discuss the best practices and organization change management techniques used by Church & Dwight during a major enterprise revamp.
- Customer Experience Transformation enabled by SAP Enterprise Platform, 4 pm EDT, May 16, Analytics Track, SAP Theater – Valerian Harris, vice president enterprise application solutions, iGATE, and Sandeep Digambar, associate director and engagement manager, iGATE, will discuss how a large U.S. industrial customer was able to deliver differentiated, personalized and consistent customer experience that sustained business growth by optimizing business processes.
iGATE will be at booth #1077.
iGATE Corporation is the first integrated technology and operations (iTOPS) company providing full-spectrum consulting, technology and business process outsourcing, and product and engineering solutions on a Business Outcomes-based model. Armed with over three decades of IT Services experience and powered by the iTOPS platform, iGATE's multi-location global organization has a talent pool of over 27,000 employees and consistently delivers effective solutions to over 360 Fortune 1000 clients spanning verticals such as: banking and financial services; insurance and healthcare; life sciences; manufacturing, retail, distribution and logistics; media, entertainment, leisure and travel; communication, energy and utilities; public sector; and independent software vendors. Please visit www.igate.com for more information.
iGATE Corporation is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "IGTE."
The iGATE Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5150
CONTACT: Prabhanjan Deshpande "PD" Corporate Communication and Media Relations PD@igate.com +91 80 4104 5006 PAN Communications Mike O'Connell / Gene Carozza firstname.lastname@example.org 617-502-4300
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data