TABLE-CLP first interim dividend HK$0.53/shr
May 15 (Reuters) - Three months ended March 31, 2012
(in million HK$ unless stated)
First interim dividend (HK cents) 53.0 vs 52.0
Revenue 21,848 vs 16,482
Company name CLP Holdings Ltd.
Books close June 6
Dividend payable June 15
NOTE - CLP Holdings generates and supplies electricity in Hong Kong.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- After unrest over shooting, Ferguson police now wear body cameras