TABLE-CLP first interim dividend HK$0.53/shr
May 15 (Reuters) - Three months ended March 31, 2012
(in million HK$ unless stated)
First interim dividend (HK cents) 53.0 vs 52.0
Revenue 21,848 vs 16,482
Company name CLP Holdings Ltd.
Books close June 6
Dividend payable June 15
NOTE - CLP Holdings generates and supplies electricity in Hong Kong.
- Officials make preparations for Ferguson grand jury decision |
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran discussing new ideas to break nuclear impasse: sources
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video