DOJ opens inquiry into JPMorgan trading loss-report
WASHINGTON May 15 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department has opened an inquiry into JPMorgan's multibillion-dollar trading loss, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday, citing a person familiar with the matter.
The report said the inquiry was at an early stage and that it was not clear what sort of legal violation the U.S. government may be looking at.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison