DOJ opens inquiry into JPMorgan trading loss-report
WASHINGTON May 15 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department has opened an inquiry into JPMorgan's multibillion-dollar trading loss, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday, citing a person familiar with the matter.
The report said the inquiry was at an early stage and that it was not clear what sort of legal violation the U.S. government may be looking at.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia