- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
FBI opens probe on JP Morgan trading loss -source
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK May 15 (Reuters) - The New York office of the FBI has opened an investigation into JPMorgan Chase & Co's $2 billion trading loss, a source familiar with the probe said on Tuesday.
The source, who requested anonymity because the investigation is ongoing, said the probe was in a "preliminary" stage.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this