FBI opens probe on JP Morgan trading loss -source
NEW YORK May 15 (Reuters) - The New York office of the FBI has opened an investigation into JPMorgan Chase & Co's $2 billion trading loss, a source familiar with the probe said on Tuesday.
The source, who requested anonymity because the investigation is ongoing, said the probe was in a "preliminary" stage.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994