Merck KGaA forecasts gain in 2012 adj EBITDA
FRANKFURT May 15 (Reuters) - German drugmaker Merck KGaA said its underlying core profit would rise to 2.8-2.9 billion euro ($3.6-$3.7 billion)this year, up from 2.73 billion in 2011.
The group previously said it saw a "slight increase" in adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA).
Merck's first-quarter results were broadly in line with analyst expectations. ($1 = 0.7789 euros) (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |