Supertex to Present at 13th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
SUNNYVALE, CA, May 16 (Marketwire) -- Supertex, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUPX), a recognized leader in high voltage analog and mixed signal integrated circuits, today announced that Vice President of Finance and CFO, Phil Kagel, will be presenting at the 13th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference. Mr. Kagel will be presenting at 10:30 a.m. on May 23, 2012, in the Pallisades D room of the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, 1700 Ocean Avenue, Santa Monica, CA, 90401. His presentation will give an overview of Supertex's markets and products, and recent Company financial results and outlook. About Supertex Supertex, Inc. is a publicly held mixed signal semiconductor manufacturer, focused in high voltage products for use in the medical ultrasound imaging, LCD TV backlighting, LED general lighting, telecommunications, printer, flat panel display, industrial and consumer product industries. Supertex product, corporate and financial information is readily available at our website: http://www.supertex.com. Corporate Headquarters: Ken Vickers Marketing Communications Manager 408/222-4810 email@example.com Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies