Supertex to Present at 13th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
SUNNYVALE, CA, May 16 (Marketwire) -- Supertex, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUPX), a recognized leader in high voltage analog and mixed signal integrated circuits, today announced that Vice President of Finance and CFO, Phil Kagel, will be presenting at the 13th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference. Mr. Kagel will be presenting at 10:30 a.m. on May 23, 2012, in the Pallisades D room of the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel, 1700 Ocean Avenue, Santa Monica, CA, 90401. His presentation will give an overview of Supertex's markets and products, and recent Company financial results and outlook. About Supertex Supertex, Inc. is a publicly held mixed signal semiconductor manufacturer, focused in high voltage products for use in the medical ultrasound imaging, LCD TV backlighting, LED general lighting, telecommunications, printer, flat panel display, industrial and consumer product industries. Supertex product, corporate and financial information is readily available at our website: http://www.supertex.com. Corporate Headquarters: Ken Vickers Marketing Communications Manager 408/222-4810 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media