REG - Prezzo PLC - Additional Listing & Directors Dealing
Prezzo Plc (the "Company")
Additional Listing and Director's Dealing
The Company announces that following the exercise of options over ordinary shares in the Company of 5 pence each ("Ordinary Shares") by certain employees on 15 May 2012, the Company has applied for 485,903 Ordinary Shares to be admitted to trading on AIM ("Admission"). It is expected that Admission will become effective and that dealings will commence in these Ordinary Shares at 8.00 a.m. on 22 May 2012. Following Admission, the total issued share capital of the Company will be 228,936,517 Ordinary Shares.
Of the options exercised Mr Kuldip Sehmi, a director of the Company, exercised share options over 134,615 ordinary shares of 5 pence each ('Ordinary Shares'). Further to this, on 15 May 2012 Mr Sehmi sold these Ordinary Shares at a price of £0.70 per share. Following this sale, Mr Sehmi retains options over 2,300,000 Ordinary Shares. Mr Sehmi retains the same beneficial interests in the share capital of the Company with 940,000 Ordinary Shares, representing 0.4 per cent of the Company.
16 May 2012
Alan Millar, Finance Director Tel: +44(0) 20 8505 4782
Cenkos Securities plc
Bobbie Hilliam Tel: +44(0) 20 7397 8900
This information is provided by RNS
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats