Shareholders sue JPMorgan Chase over trading loss
NEW YORK May 16 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co was the target of two separate lawsuits by shareholders on Wednesday, accusing the bank and its management of excessive risk that led to trading losses of $2 billion or more announced last week.
A spokesman for JPMorgan Chase declined to comment on the two lawsuits, which were filed in U.S. District Court in Manhattan.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections