Shareholders sue JPMorgan Chase over trading loss
NEW YORK May 16 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co was the target of two separate lawsuits by shareholders on Wednesday, accusing the bank and its management of excessive risk that led to trading losses of $2 billion or more announced last week.
A spokesman for JPMorgan Chase declined to comment on the two lawsuits, which were filed in U.S. District Court in Manhattan.
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon