Shareholders sue JPMorgan Chase over trading loss
NEW YORK May 16 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co was the target of two separate lawsuits by shareholders on Wednesday, accusing the bank and its management of excessive risk that led to trading losses of $2 billion or more announced last week.
A spokesman for JPMorgan Chase declined to comment on the two lawsuits, which were filed in U.S. District Court in Manhattan.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command