MALAYSIA PRESS-RBS to advise foreign clients on sukuk issuances-The Malaysian Reserve
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (RBS) hopes to advise foreign clients to issue four to six ringgit-based sukuk over the next 12 months while it concentrates on building its wholesale banking business in Malaysia.
The clients will be from Europe and Central Asia, RBS officials said without giving specific details.
---- PREVIOUS ITEMS
Malaysia's IOI Corp to raise $1.50 bil-The Star---- Petronas Gas Bhd will spend some $324.6 mil (1 billion ringgit) to build its regasification terminal in Lahad Datu, Sabah.
Managing director and chief executive office Samsudin Miskon said the capital expenditure (capex) for the facility, which will convert liquefied natural gas (LNG) into gas, includes land and construction expenses - The Edge Financial Daily. ---- French trading house Louis Dreyfus and Malaysia's top dealmakers, tycoon Quek Leng Chan and former stockbroker Chua Ma Yu, have emerged as cornerstone investors for the $3.3 bil (10.16 billion ringgit) listing of Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd (FGVH), a cast of strategic investors the government hopes will boost sentiment for the public offering which faces hostile market conditions - The Edge Financial Daily. ---- NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port