U.S. court orders Japan bank to freeze transactions with Iran -media
TOKYO May 17 (Reuters) - The New York District Court has ordered Japan's Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ to freeze transactions with Iran, the Mainichi Shimbun reported on Thursday.
The newspaper said that the banking unit of Tokyo Mitsubishi Financial Group will cease transactions with Iranian banks for the time being.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media