- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
U.S. court orders Japan bank to freeze transactions with Iran -media
TOKYO May 17 (Reuters) - The New York District Court has ordered Japan's Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ to freeze transactions with Iran, the Mainichi Shimbun reported on Thursday.
The newspaper said that the banking unit of Tokyo Mitsubishi Financial Group will cease transactions with Iranian banks for the time being.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this