- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Senate Banking Committee to ask Dimon to testify
WASHINGTON May 17 (Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co Chief Executive Jamie Dimon will be invited to testify before Congress over the recent trading losses announced by the bank, U.S. Senate Banking Committee Chairman Tim Johnson said in a statement posted on the committee website.
Johnson did not say on what date the committee wants Dimon to appear but said it would be following a set of hearings that will conclude on June 6.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this