Chesapeake cuts outside directors' pay
May 18 (Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp reduced the compensation for its outside directors by 20 percent and elimated their use of its aircraft for personal travel, the company said on Friday.
The natural gas producer said its outside directors will receive total annual compensation of $350,000, comprised of a $100,000 cash component and a $250,000 equity component.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |