Chesapeake cuts outside directors' pay
May 18 (Reuters) - Chesapeake Energy Corp reduced the compensation for its outside directors by 20 percent and elimated their use of its aircraft for personal travel, the company said on Friday.
The natural gas producer said its outside directors will receive total annual compensation of $350,000, comprised of a $100,000 cash component and a $250,000 equity component.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |