- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
US says will bar some Motorola Mobility phones
WASHINGTON May 18 (Reuters) - Some of Motorola Mobility's Android phones infringe on a Microsoft patent, a U.S. trade panel said on Friday in ordering that the devices be barred from importation into the United States.
The order by the International Trade Commission has been sent to the president, who has 60 days to consider whether to overturn it for policy reasons.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this