- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Nasdaq to resolve early Facebook orders through matching process
(Reuters) - Nasdaq OMX said it intends to reach a resolution for Facebook Inc orders entered from 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. ET through an "offline matching process."
Firms that had questions regarding executions would have to submit requests to Nasdaq by 5 p.m.
(Reporting By David Gaffen)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this