Greenlight's Einhorn sees housing rebound
NEW YORK May 21 (Reuters) - Hedge fund manager David Einhorn, who also heads reinsurer Greenlight Capital Re Ltd, told his reinsurance investors that the housing market is improving on Monday.
Einhorn, speaking at a Greenlight Capital Re investor conference, said that the improvement in the housing market is "pretty broadly-based."
In its most recent quarterly filing of U.S. stock holdings, Greenlight Capital held 64,000 shares of NVR Inc., a homebuilder and mortgage banker.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Huge blaze out of control in Tripoli battle as Libya slides into chaos |