Greenlight's Einhorn sees housing rebound
NEW YORK May 21 (Reuters) - Hedge fund manager David Einhorn, who also heads reinsurer Greenlight Capital Re Ltd, told his reinsurance investors that the housing market is improving on Monday.
Einhorn, speaking at a Greenlight Capital Re investor conference, said that the improvement in the housing market is "pretty broadly-based."
In its most recent quarterly filing of U.S. stock holdings, Greenlight Capital held 64,000 shares of NVR Inc., a homebuilder and mortgage banker.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Man suspected of shooting six dead in Texas to appear in court
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities