Humana cuts outlook, cites cost to resolve lawsuit
May 21 (Reuters) - Health insurer Humana Inc lowered its second-quarter and full-year 2012 earnings outlooks on Monday, citing costs to resolve a previously disclosed lawsuit.
Humana cut its earnings per share forecast to a range of $1.98 to $2.08 from $2.15 to $2.25 for the quarter ended June 30 and to $7.38 to $7.58 from $7.55 to $7.75 for the full year.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Shelling of Gaza school kills at least 15; toll nears 800 |
- Venezuela protests arrest of ex-intelligence head wanted in U.S.