Humana cuts outlook, cites cost to resolve lawsuit
May 21 (Reuters) - Health insurer Humana Inc lowered its second-quarter and full-year 2012 earnings outlooks on Monday, citing costs to resolve a previously disclosed lawsuit.
Humana cut its earnings per share forecast to a range of $1.98 to $2.08 from $2.15 to $2.25 for the quarter ended June 30 and to $7.38 to $7.58 from $7.55 to $7.75 for the full year.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales