Humana cuts outlook, cites cost to resolve lawsuit
May 21 (Reuters) - Health insurer Humana Inc lowered its second-quarter and full-year 2012 earnings outlooks on Monday, citing costs to resolve a previously disclosed lawsuit.
Humana cut its earnings per share forecast to a range of $1.98 to $2.08 from $2.15 to $2.25 for the quarter ended June 30 and to $7.38 to $7.58 from $7.55 to $7.75 for the full year.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South