Humana cuts outlook, cites cost to resolve lawsuit
May 21 (Reuters) - Health insurer Humana Inc lowered its second-quarter and full-year 2012 earnings outlooks on Monday, citing costs to resolve a previously disclosed lawsuit.
Humana cut its earnings per share forecast to a range of $1.98 to $2.08 from $2.15 to $2.25 for the quarter ended June 30 and to $7.38 to $7.58 from $7.55 to $7.75 for the full year.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |