- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
US nuclear regulatory chief Jaczko resigns
WASHINGTON May 21 (Reuters) - Gregory Jaczko, the chairman of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, announced on Monday he would resign from the post after a year of intense criticism of his management tactics.
"After an incredibly productive three years as Chairman, I have decided this is the appropriate time to continue my efforts to ensure public safety in a different forum," Jaczko said in a statement. (Reporting by Roberta Rampton)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this