UPDATE 1-Cleantech Solutions receives $1.7 mln order; shares jump
May 22 (Reuters) - Cleantech Solutions International Inc , which makes metal components for the clean energy industry, said it received a $1.7 million order to supply motor shaft forgings, sending its shares up as much as 61 percent.
Cleantech will supply the units to Nanjing Turbine & Electric Machinery Changfeng Alternative Energy Co Ltd.
The deal will generate the $1.7 million revenue by the end of 2012, the company said in a statement.
Cleantech shares, which have fallen 88 percent in the last year, were up 55 percent at $3.76 on Tuesday on the Nasdaq. The stock, which touched $3.92 earlier, was the top percentage gainer on the exchange.
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software