UPDATE 1-Cleantech Solutions receives $1.7 mln order; shares jump
May 22 (Reuters) - Cleantech Solutions International Inc , which makes metal components for the clean energy industry, said it received a $1.7 million order to supply motor shaft forgings, sending its shares up as much as 61 percent.
Cleantech will supply the units to Nanjing Turbine & Electric Machinery Changfeng Alternative Energy Co Ltd.
The deal will generate the $1.7 million revenue by the end of 2012, the company said in a statement.
Cleantech shares, which have fallen 88 percent in the last year, were up 55 percent at $3.76 on Tuesday on the Nasdaq. The stock, which touched $3.92 earlier, was the top percentage gainer on the exchange.
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew as rescue hampered by tides |
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official