Exclusive: Regulators may review Morgan Stanley-Facebook allegations
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority's chairman said on Tuesday that regulators plan to review allegations that Morgan Stanley shared negative news before Facebook's initial public offering with institutional investors.
"The allegations, if true, are a matter of regulatory concern" to FINRA and SEC, Ketchum told Reuters.
(Edited by Walden Siew)
- South Korea's Park says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Putin playing the long game over Russian kin in Ukraine
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine, angers China, South Korea |
- UAW union withdraws objection to lost election at VW Tennessee plant
- Ukraine peace deal falters as rebels show no sign of surrender |