Exclusive: Regulators may review Morgan Stanley-Facebook allegations
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority's chairman said on Tuesday that regulators plan to review allegations that Morgan Stanley shared negative news before Facebook's initial public offering with institutional investors.
"The allegations, if true, are a matter of regulatory concern" to FINRA and SEC, Ketchum told Reuters.
(Edited by Walden Siew)
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- European investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB
- After unrest over shooting, Ferguson police now wear body cameras