Elon Musk, Tesla Motors CEO, tells the Reuters Global Tech Summit that he'll talk to politicians who back local car dealers trying to keep Tesla from selling directly to consumers. Video
- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies in Italy |
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- End to Fed stimulus, China slowdown spark world sell-off
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
Exclusive: Regulators may review Morgan Stanley-Facebook allegations
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority's chairman said on Tuesday that regulators plan to review allegations that Morgan Stanley shared negative news before Facebook's initial public offering with institutional investors.
"The allegations, if true, are a matter of regulatory concern" to FINRA and SEC, Ketchum told Reuters.
(Edited by Walden Siew)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this