Exclusive: Regulators may review Morgan Stanley-Facebook allegations
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority's chairman said on Tuesday that regulators plan to review allegations that Morgan Stanley shared negative news before Facebook's initial public offering with institutional investors.
"The allegations, if true, are a matter of regulatory concern" to FINRA and SEC, Ketchum told Reuters.
(Edited by Walden Siew)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |