Scotiabank Chile places $89 million in local bonds
SANTIAGO May 23 (Reuters) - The local arm of Scotiabank on Wednesday placed around $89 million worth of inflation-indexed peso unit bonds at a yield of 3.70 percent on the local market on Wednesday, a source at the Santiago Stock Exchange said.
The bonds have a 10-year maturity.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote