Scotiabank Chile places $89 million in local bonds
SANTIAGO May 23 (Reuters) - The local arm of Scotiabank on Wednesday placed around $89 million worth of inflation-indexed peso unit bonds at a yield of 3.70 percent on the local market on Wednesday, a source at the Santiago Stock Exchange said.
The bonds have a 10-year maturity.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data