REG - Delcam PLC - Director/PDMR Shareholding
Delcam PLC (the "Company") announces that on 22 May 2012 it received notification of the following transactions in the issued ordinary share capital of the Company which took place on that date:
(a) Bartholomew Simpson, a director of the Company, sold 1,600 ordinary shares of 10p each in the capital of the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at a price of 723.125 pence per share.
(b) Bartholomew Simpson purchased, through his SIPP, 1,600 Ordinary Shares at a price of 725 pence per share.
(c) Clive Martell, a director of the Company, sold 3,001 Ordinary Shares at a price of 690 pence per share and Karen Martell, wife of Clive Martell, sold 1,602 Ordinary Shares at a price of 690 pence per share.
(d) Clive Martell purchased, through his SIPP, 4,603 Ordinary Shares at a price of 690.65 pence per share.
Following these transactions, Bartholomew Simpson is interested in 37,384 Ordinary Shares, representing 0.47% of the issued share capital of the Company and Clive Martell is interested in 148,963 Ordinary Shares, representing 1.88% of the issued share capital of the Company.
For further information, please contact:
Kulwant Singh, Finance Director
0121 766 5544
WH Ireland Limited
0161 832 2174
This information is provided by RNS
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Cuba drops veto at WTO meet, enabling global trade deal: sources