CANADA DEBT-Canadian gov't 30-year bond yield hits record low
TORONTO May 23 (Reuters) - The yield on Canada's 30-year government bond touched a record low on Wednesday as investor flocked to safe-haven assets on uncertainty about Europe's financial stability.
The Canadian 30-year bond hit a record low 2.402 percent as its price jumped C$1.05.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet