- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Brazil posts April current account gap of $5.4 bln
BRASILIA May 24 (Reuters) - Brazil posted a current account deficit of $5.403 billion in April, central bank data showed on Thursday, larger than analysts' expectations.
The country had been expected to post a deficit of $4.15 billion, according to the median forecast of 10 analysts in a Reuters survey. The forecasts for the deficit ranged from $2.5 billion to $5.2 billion.
Brazil's current account deficit in March was $3.32 billion, the central bank said last month.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this