Morgan Stanley making Facebook adjustments -source
May 24 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley will adjust thousands of trades to ensure no one pays more than $43 a share for Facebook stock from last Friday's botched initial public offering, the firm told its legion of brokers on Thursday, a person familiar with the call said.
The source, a broker who could not speak for attribution, said the firm again insisted that the trading problems were Nasdaq-related.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets