Morgan Stanley making Facebook adjustments -source
May 24 (Reuters) - Morgan Stanley will adjust thousands of trades to ensure no one pays more than $43 a share for Facebook stock from last Friday's botched initial public offering, the firm told its legion of brokers on Thursday, a person familiar with the call said.
The source, a broker who could not speak for attribution, said the firm again insisted that the trading problems were Nasdaq-related.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default