- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Man linked to Boston bombing suspect killed by FBI in Florida
Euro hits fresh 22-mth low after German Ifo
LONDON May 24 (Reuters) - The euro extended losses on Thursday to drop to fresh 22-month lows against the dollar after a weaker-than-expected German Ifo survey added to investors' gloom about the euro zone.
The euro fell to $1.2515 on trading platform EBS after the survey was released from around $1.2540 beforehand. Against the yen, the euro was down 0.5 percent at 99.44 yen, trading at its lowest since Feb 1, when it fell to 99.25 yen .
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this