Rostelecom to buy 26 pct of TV provider for $57 mln
MOSCOW May 24 (Reuters) - Russian state controlled telecoms group Rostelecom said on Thursday it would buy a 26 percent stake in Moscow TV network provider Mosteleset for 1.8 billion roubles ($56.76 million).
The company said in a statement it would secure the deal through its subsidiary NTK, which already uses Mosteleset services to supply its own customers.
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |