Rostelecom to buy 26 pct of TV provider for $57 mln
MOSCOW May 24 (Reuters) - Russian state controlled telecoms group Rostelecom said on Thursday it would buy a 26 percent stake in Moscow TV network provider Mosteleset for 1.8 billion roubles ($56.76 million).
The company said in a statement it would secure the deal through its subsidiary NTK, which already uses Mosteleset services to supply its own customers.
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed may hint on rate-hike plan as it prepares for policy turn
- Scots' support for independence lags on eve of referendum |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies