Rostelecom to buy 26 pct of TV provider for $57 mln
MOSCOW May 24 (Reuters) - Russian state controlled telecoms group Rostelecom said on Thursday it would buy a 26 percent stake in Moscow TV network provider Mosteleset for 1.8 billion roubles ($56.76 million).
The company said in a statement it would secure the deal through its subsidiary NTK, which already uses Mosteleset services to supply its own customers.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |