Russia's Quadra says 2011 net profit down 64 pct
MOSCOW May 24 (Reuters) - Russian power generating company Quadra, formerly known as TGK-4, said on Thursday its 2011 net income declined 64 percent to 900 million roubles ($28.38 million).
It didn't give reasons for the decrease.
Revenues rose 13 percent to 40.2 billion roubles, while earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) also increased 13 percent, to 4.4 billion roubles.
($1 = 31.7099 Russian roubles) (Reporting by Nastya Lyrchikova; reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal